Fresh out of the molds and available now, but probably not for long!
At 18’2” in length and with a 70″ beam the Mosquito is a very capable hull for many situations – however we designed it to do one thing with absolute perfection: silently stalk inshore game fish in the shallowest coastal waters. And we’re convinced that this skiff will do that better than any other skiff on the market. Period.
Powered by Suzuki 60HP (with manufacturer 6yr warranty)
- Hull Custom Color ’Kiwi Squeeze’
- Topside Custom Color ‘Kiwi Light’
- Upholstery ’White w/ White Trim’
- White Rubrail with SS insert – upgrade
- Center Console w/ Jumpseat over Insulated Plumbed Livewell
- Simrad GO7 Electronics w/ TotalScan Transducer
- Cup Holder on Console (2)
- Dual USB/12V Charger mounted on console
- Folding Aft Backrest Cushion
- SeaDek Poling Platform Pad ‘Camel over Mocha’
- LED Light underside of Poling Platform ‘Red’
- Two Rod Holders welded on Poling Platform
- Plumbed Livewell
- SeaDek Full Under Gunnel Pads ‘Camel over Mocha’
- Accon Recessed Push Pole Holders – Bow & Midship position
- LED Under Gunnel Lights (Green)
- Ramlin Dry Launch Aluminum Custom Fitted Trailer
- Short Possible Break Away Tongue set-up (LOA 19’3”)
- Spare Wheel Hub & Mount
Contact Beavertail Skiffs at 941-705-2090 for more information.